Patent and Information Center Rheinland-Pfalz
What do we do for you?
As a recognized cooperation partner of the German Patent and Trademark Office we offer you detailed information relating to intellectual property rights. We have a library of several million documents and have access to worldwide available databases.
The patent association Rheinland-Pfalz can answer questions on financing and exploitation. Your contact at the TU Kaiserslautern is Ms. Ingrid Gehrlein.
You want to know…
- What the latest developments and trends are in your domain?
- Which market exists for your technology?
- Which production possibilities exist?
- What your competitors are doing?
- Whether you have monopoly rights for your product or process?
- Whether your company logo and product names are protected?
- Whether your design is unique?
- How you can judge the inventions of your employees?
We offer you...
- Information on intellectual property rights (patents, utility models, trademarks and design patents)
- Subject-matter search (classified)
- Monitoring and profile service
- Patent reviews
- Free advice by patent attorneys
- Seminars and events on intellectual property rights
- Receipt of applications for intellectual property rights
Furthermore you can receive brochures, leaflets and application forms concerning intellectual property rights.
The Patent and Information Center Rheinland-Pfalz is open for visitors:
Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. -2 p.m.
You can reach us by phone from 7 a.m.
You will find us at:
Paul-Ehrlich-Str. Building 32 Room 210
Tel: +49 631 205 2172